Helping you find a way
We are Britain's mapping agency
Limited time offer
Choose any 3 maps for just £20!
Get ready for your summer adventures exploring the Great British outdoors with this special offer to mix and match any three OS paper maps.
This offer includes the OL series for popular tourist areas, which now come with a mobile download of your map. It excludes Custom Made maps and Active maps.
This offer ends at midnight on Sunday 12 July.
Whether you're planning your next retail development, tackling fraud or planning bus routes, accurate location information is key. We map Great Britain in great detail, down to the shape of your office car park. That's 10,000 changes daily. Then we create a wide range of datasets that enable you to visualise your world in a way you never imagined possible. Start exploring it with us.
- The most detailed, current and comprehensive map dataset of Great Britain, you can reference your data with it to any real-world feature. This helps you to manage your organisation's assets more effectively.
- A dataset of Great Britain's road network from motorways to urban paths, it includes restrictions such as one-way systems – ideal for navigation applications. View it in context with the Topography Layer.
- AddressBase Premium is the most current, comprehensive and accurate geographic dataset available of addresses, properties and land areas where services are provided. It even includes properties yet to be built.
- Expertly colour-balanced and corrected for geometric distortions (orthorectified), this is seamless aerial photography of the highest quality. Over 98% of our imagery is 5 years old or less; 66% is 3 years old or less.
- Regularly updated in line with other large-scale datasets, OS Terrain 5 explicitly and accurately models significant features such as roads, railways, quarries and lakes. It’s ideal for flood risk analysis and much more.
- Combine your data with ours to discover virtually everything there is to know about any given location.
- Understand all the what-ifs from compelling visuals and take better informed decisions.
- Deliver better services faster and more cost-effectively.
The first quote is a duplicate of the last and vice versa. This allows for an endless looping effect in the carousel.
“Ordnance Survey outdoor leisure mapping, is trusted by people across England and Wales and provides the perfect balance between accessible, user-friendly maps and the high levels of detail we require.”Frazer Rhodes,
FCRM Senior Advisor, Environment Agency
“We rely on accurate location data from Ordnance Survey for an improved understanding of risk exposure, leading to improved decision making and better pricing.”Rob Osment,
Global GeoRisk Director, RSA
“…By using Ordnance Survey data our people are now more confident about the quality of the record and the decisions they make. This all supports delivery of an improving service for our customer.”Mike Turner,
Asset Records Manager, Yorkshire Water
“The data enables us to identify postcode areas in which we have an accumulation of insured risks in the form of individual premises.”Catherine Dixon,
Property & Risk Control Manager, Allianz
“…I have confidence in the Ordnance Survey brand and know that the maps are accurate and regularly updated. They can be used as straightforward location maps or as base maps for design drawings and 3-D modelling.”Patricia Frazer,
James Denholm Partnership