If you would like to actively influence and develop our current and future products, our OS Insight™ programme is for you. It promotes a closer working relationship between us and our customers and partners.
By working together throughout the product life cycle, we are able to develop the products and solutions to market needs, and provide all the necessary support at their launch and thereafter – right through to eventual withdrawal.
- Receive information about forthcoming product developments in advance of launch.
- Improve the readiness of your solutions to combine our data with software and services.
- Develop an open business relationship with us through consultation and sharing ideas.
- Engage with communities of customers and partners with common interests.
- Strengthen your product propositions in the GI market and beyond
Customers and influencers
- willingness to contribute
- special product knowledge or experience, preferably within Ordnance Survey products
- leader in a particular sector/customer community
- represent interests and/or negotiate on behalf of customer groups
recognised geographic information (GI) expert in a sector/members of trade associations/committees
Ordnance Survey partners and developers
- specialism/experience of partner
- technical expertise
- innovation that depends upon or adds special value to our idea, product or development;
- resource capability
- evidence of bona fide interest in a product or product area
- influence in, or commitment to, a particular market segment or sector
Intention to update applications and interfaces within an agreed timeframe in line with our product plans
How to apply for membership
Please apply online.
- Submitting this application implies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in the agreement. We reserve the right to decline an application if, in our judgement, our eligibility criteria have not been met.
- Any information you provide will be regarded as confidential, and will not be disclosed to anyone outside Ordnance Survey.
- The more information you provide, the faster we can process your application.
Once we have received the application form, we will acknowledge your application within 5 working days and assess your eligibility within 2 working days. If accepted, we will send you an OS Insight Data Licence to sign and return.
You can then look forward to enjoying the benefits of membership.