Learn how to integrate OS OpenSpace maps with your website. We take you through from the basics to customising the look of boundaries displayed on your map.
If you would like to submit a tutorial of your own for inclusion in this section, email your code sample and an explanation of how it works to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Create a new web page with your Web-map builder map
- Integrate a Web-map builder map using an ‘iframe’
- OpenSpace and WordPress
- OS OpenSpace and Blogger
- Displaying a marker on a map
- Displaying information attached to a marker
- Displaying a line on a map
- Gazetteer search
- Adding a postcode search
- Adding a boundary layer with default styling
- Adding a boundary layer with custom styling
Customer submitted code and tutorials