AddressBase® Premium provides the most comprehensive view of the world of addresses and properties at all stages of a property and address lifecycle – from planning permission to historic addresses.
- Large scale - local
It includes PAF and Local Authority addresses, as well as:
- Addresses at different stages of lifecycle – allowing knowledge of addresses at various stages of development, and
- Alternative address details – allowing vanity address data to be used in applications
AddressBase Premium includes all of the data contained within AddressBase Plus, including the following:
- A detailed classification – allowing an understanding of the function of a property, e.g. Bank, Restaurant or residential property
- Local Authority addresses not contained within PAF – giving a more complete picture of the current addresses and properties across GB
- Cross reference to OS MasterMap TOIDs – allowing simple matching to OS MasterMap Address Layer 2, Integrated Transport Network or Topography Layer
- spatial coordinates – which allow you to understand where an address is geographically
- Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN) – which allows you to cross reference data with other organisations, and maintain your own data integrity.
You can link additional information to a single address, place it on a map, and carry out spatial analysis that enables improved business practices.
- Address matching and verification
- Asset management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Demographic analysis
- Mailing for marketing agencies
- Postal delivery
- Site development and market profiling
- Sustainable town/city planning
- Web mapping