Our flagship address database, AddressBase Premium is the most current, comprehensive and accurate geographic dataset available of addresses, properties and land areas where services are provided.
Benefits and key features
- Benefit from the most comprehensive view of the world of addresses throughout the property lifecycle – from planning permission, through construction, occupation, change of use to demolition and beyond.
- Enable your front-line staff to look up addresses – querying a database of millions – quickly and accurately.
- Undertake risk analysis down to the level of individual addresses to spot patterns hidden in your data.
- Understand the type of property at each address to which Royal Mail delivers mail.
- If you're in the public sector, your organisation can use it at no extra charge thanks to our mapping agreements.
Determine the size of new sewers or broadband capability needed, based on likely population growth.
Avoid duplicate records in your data by recognising that 6 Acacia Avenue, called Hillcrest by its owners, is the same property.
Detect fraud if somebody tries to insure a property that no longer exists – or mortgage risk if the address used to be a brownfield site.
You can license AddressBase Premium under a range of different contractual terms, tailored to how you wish to use it.
Find the right licence for you.
|Format:||Comma separated value (CSV) and GML 3.2.1|
|Attributes:||Pre-build addresses; historic addresses; alternative addresses; OS Topography and ITN TOIDs and the associated alternative record; objects without postal addresses; addresses with multiple occupants; ocal authority BS7666 addresses; Royal Mail postal addresses, where matched to a UPRN; coordinates.|
|Scale:||1:1250 to 1:10 000.|
|Update frequency:||Six-weekly refresh (known as Epoch)|
|Supply:||CD, DVD and FTP (for orders under 2 Gb)|
|Coverage:||Great Britain – pre-defined areas are available, or you may define your own area of interest.|