Is your organisation already taking advantage?
Why not check using our Locate my nearest member map (enter the name of your organisation in the search box to the right of the map) or download the relevant list below:
PSMA members, as of 27 March 2015 (XLS)
OSMA members, as of 30 March 2015 (XLS)
(We suggest you use the 'Find in File' function in Excel to see whether your organisation is listed)
If your organisation is a member, please get in touch with your designated Ordnance Survey Principal Contact to discuss your requirements. If you don't know who to contact, get in touch with us and we will pass on your details.
Benefits of membership
To help you take faster and better informed decisions, we have negotiated collective agreements with the governments in London and Edinburgh that make it easy for you to get free access to our highly-detailed map and address datasets.
The Public Sector Mapping Agreement, covering England and Wales was launched in 2011, and the One Scotland Mapping Agreement was launched in 2009 and updated in 2013. Over 3,400 organisations are now members. Your interests are looked after by the GI Customer Group and the PSMA User Group.
What's on offer
- A common licensing framework for your non-commercial provision of public services.
- Datasets including OS MasterMap Topography Layer and AddressBase Premium
- A range of online support resources and regular updates via email
- Networking opportunities at regular meetings organised by our relationship managers.
- A national conference where you can share best practice with colleagues from around the country.
Check your eligibility
Full list of organisations eligible for the: