OS as a business
We publish information on policy and practice in relation to licences and agreements on our licensing page.
Visit our procurement pages for information on our procurement guide, tendering and how we work with suppliers.
Our OS Mastermap revision policy is the criteria we apply when determining how quickly different areas and new features of the built environment are surveyed or re-surveyed.
Recruiting and employing staff
Our recruitment process page gives lots of information about applying for a job at OS, the application process and current vacancies.
Equality and diversity
We're committed to promoting equality in all our practices. Read about our Equality and Diversity policy and Equality Scheme.
We’re committed to providing quality products and services to our customers. View our customer service standards.
Records management and personal data policies
Take a look at our data protection policy.
Charging regimes and policies
Legislation and regulations
The appropriate legislation and regulatory information:
- Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- The Copyright and Rights in Databases (Amendment) Regulations 2003
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- FOI Commencement Orders 1-5 (Statutory Instruments of 2001-2004)
- Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations, 2005 (SI 2005/1515)
- The Competition Act 1998
- Data Protection Bill 2017