Request for information – FOI14543
Thank you for your email of 13 April 2015, requesting:
A list of suppliers providing outsourced ICT services to your organisation at the current time. Please present the information back by email (to this address) detailing for each supplier (where more than one is engaged):
- Name of supplier
- Service(s) provided by supplier
- Renewal date for provided service(s) (optional)
- Current spend with supplier for provided service(s) (optional)
In the interests of focussing on suppliers of a material nature it would be acceptable to respond with just those suppliers where annual spend (on any particular service) is in excess of £50,000 per annum.
I confirm that Ordnance Survey does hold the information you have requested, and the answers are as follows:
- The name of the supplier that provides outsourced ICT services to the Ordnance Survey is Computacenter.
- Computacenter provides Hardware Break Fix Services to Ordnance Survey.
- The renewal date for the provided service is Q3 2015.
The current spend with Computacenter for the provided service is £500,000 per annum.
Your enquiry has been processed according to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000. If you are unhappy with our response, you may request an internal review with our FOI Internal Review Officer, by contacting them as follows:
FOI Internal Review Officer
Customer Service Centre
Please include the reference number above. You may request an internal review where you believe Ordnance Survey has:
- Failed to respond to your request within the time limits (normally 20 working days)
- Failed to tell you whether or not we hold the information
- Failed to provide the information you have requested
- Failed to explain the reasons for refusing a request
- Failed to correctly apply an exemption or exception
The FOI Internal Review Officer will not have been involved in the original decision. They will conduct an independent internal review and will inform you of the outcome of the review normally within 20 working days, but exceptionally within 40 working days, in line with the Information Commissioner’s guidance.
The FOI Internal Review Officer will either: uphold the original decision, provide an additional explanation of the exemption/s applied or release further information, if it is considered appropriate to do so.
Appeal to Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
If, following the outcome of the internal review you remain unhappy with our response, you may raise an appeal with the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
The Case Reception Unit
Customer Service Team
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone helpline: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745 for advice, Monday to Friday.