Request for information - FOI14565
Thank you for your email dated 20 July 2015, requesting:
1. Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Gas which may include the following:
- Natural Gas Supply
- Gas Heating / Boiler Maintenance
- Installation of Gas Central Heating Systems
2. Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Electricity which may include the following:
- Street Lighting
- Electricity Supply (Half Hourly)
- Electricity Supply (Non Half Hourly)
- Corporate Electricity Supply
3. Contracts/Agreements relating to the supply of Water which may include the following:
- Supply of Water
- Waste Water
Contract Information- For each of the types of the contract that I am requesting please can you send me the following information. Please remember if there is more than one provider can you please split the contract information up for each individual provider?
- Unique Contract Key: Please can you provide me with a unique reference quote that relates to each contract.
- Current Provider: If there is more than one provider please split the contract information individually.
- Annual Average Spend: Please can you send me the average spends over the last three years. Approximate spend is also acceptable.
- Contract Duration: Duration of the contract/agreement and can you please include any extension periods that could be executed
- Contract Commence Date: The date the contract/agreement commenced
- Contract Expiry Date: The date the contract/agreement expired
- Contract Description: A brief description of the contract of what support/service in involved
- Responsible Officer: Who within the organisation is responsible for this contract. Please can you send me the full names, actual job title, internal contact number and the officers direct email address.
If there is more than one supplier please split each profile of the above data types for each supplier. E.g. separate spend, expiry date, responsible officer.
Ordnance Survey received on 4 May 2015 a very similar FOI request from you and we responded on the 27 May 2015 under reference FOI14547. Therefore Ordnance Survey will not be complying with your request for information, as we consider your questions to be repeated under Section 14 (2) of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000.
FOIA s14(2) states "Where a public authority has previously complied with a request for information which was made by any person, it is not obliged to comply with a subsequent identical or substantially similar request from that person unless a reasonable interval has elapsed between compliance with the previous request and the making of the current request."
However under section 16 of the FOIA Ordnance Survey is obliged to provide advice and assistance, and we therefore notify you that we routinely publish the full response, to those requests we receive, on our website. Should you wish to check our FOI and EIR publications log, you may do so at this link:
Your enquiry has been processed according to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000. If you are unhappy with our response, you may request an internal review with our FOI Internal Review Officer, by contacting them as follows:
FOI Internal Review Officer
Customer Service Centre
Please include the reference number above. You may request an internal review where you believe Ordnance Survey has:
- Failed to respond to your request within the time limits (normally 20 working days)
- Failed to tell you whether or not we hold the information
- Failed to provide the information you have requested
- Failed to explain the reasons for refusing a request
- Failed to correctly apply an exemption or exception
The FOI Internal Review Officer will not have been involved in the original decision. They will conduct an independent internal review and will inform you of the outcome of the review normally within 20 working days, but exceptionally within 40 working days, in line with the Information Commissioner’s guidance.
The FOI Internal Review Officer will either: uphold the original decision, provide an additional explanation of the exemption/s applied or release further information, if it is considered appropriate to do so.
Appeal to Information Commissioner's Office (ICO)
If, following the outcome of the internal review you remain unhappy with our response, you may raise an appeal with the Information Commissioner’s Office at:
The Case Reception Unit
Customer Service Team
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Telephone helpline: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745 for advice, Monday to Friday.
Thank you for your enquiry.