1. The novelty of seeing your own home on a map never seems to dim and this personalised jigsaw from The Little Boys Room (available for locations across Great Britain) illustrates that perfectly. You can even choose a historic map if you really want to challenge someone’s skills!
2. A love of maps and travelling often go hand in hand and this range of scratch off wall maps is the best way to keep track of the places you’ve been. You can even choose between world, USA and UK versions now depending on your travelling tastes. Available from Scratch Map World.
3. If the map lover in your life also loves jewellery, then this personalised location necklace from Posh Totty could be just the trick. Vintage maps are placed in a glass dome on a lovely silver necklace. You can choose special locations from around the world for your nearest and dearest.
4. If you know someone who thinks of maps as works of art, you’re bound to find something to suit their tastes on this website. From historic maps of the world to food and drink world maps, there really does seem to be something for everyone.
5. Last, but not least, our Custom Made maps mean that you can help your loved one explore their favourite area and personalise our popular maps by choosing the area, cover photo and name of the map.
We hope our top five has inspired you, but if you have other map loving gift ideas – share them with our readers on the blog.