Energy & Infrastructure Conference
The digital maturity journey
Thanks for attending this year’s Conference, we hope you found it enjoyable and the presentations and networking valuable. The journey through digital maturity is one that we’re all facing. Location data is a key building block to drive better, more resilient services to your users. We look forward to continuing the discussion with you.
Register your interest to speak, exhibit or attend next years event now.
Download Conference presentations
- OS strategy and vision (PDF) by Peter Hedlund, Head of Commercial at Ordnance Survey.
- The national infrastructure assessment (PDF) by Adam Cooper at National Infrastructure Commission.
- The use of spatial data to inform future local energy system planning (PDF) by Natalie Lowery, Senior Modelling Analyst at Catapult.
- Mapping what we cannot see (PDF) by Carsten Ronsdorf, Spatial Data Infrastructure Lead at Ordnance Survey.
- Digitising asset management solutions (PDF) by Matt Preston at Northern Powergrid.
- Common UK infrastructure map (PDF) by Matt Webb, Head of Asset Information at UK Power Networks.
- The flow of energy across the grid (PDF) by Graham Oakes at Upside Energy.
- Geospatial Maturity Assessment (PDF) by James Darvill at Ordnance Survey.
How digitally mature are you?
Thanks for participating in our geospatial maturity experiment at the event. To find out more, take our short online assessment for an instant snapshot of your geospatial maturity.