The role of a counter-fraud specialist is challenging, and in the fight against fraud and financial crime, intelligence is key. That's where our accurate and up-to-date mapping data can help; location can both uncover and prevent financial crime and fraudulent activity.
By building up a more comprehensive picture of the properties your customers live in, we can help you to improve both detection and prosecution rates.
With the Annual Fraud Indicator highlighting financial crime and with fraud amounting to £4.5 billion a year, your organisation will be looking for more robust ways to tackle financial crime. If you combine your customer data together with our location data, you'll get the detail you need and you can stay one step ahead.
Get a clearer view of properties
Our database can help validate the existence of single or multiple occupancy properties, by checking that the address actually exists and by tracking the lifecycle of an address from planning to demolition. This is especially useful when an individual property is converted into multiple addresses, alerting you to the potential for fraud or financial crime.
- View hotspots at individual address level
- Identify trends in your data, providing staff with training on local criminal activity
- Identify patterns by geographical area, time, frequency or intensity
- Identify potentially bogus businesses involved in falsely inflated property appraisals
- Present clear comprehensive cases of evidence, for improved prosecution
Combining your own data with ours can give you greater confidence in analysing, identifying and preventing fraudulent and criminal activity.
Contact us for more information.