We use the latest technology, aerial photography, our ties to local government and over 300 surveyors to capture up to 10,000 changes to the built environment every day, so you can be sure that the store planning decisions you make are based on the most accurate, up-to-date location data available in Great Britain.
Choose the right siteBy adding AddressBase Premium and our Points of Interest datasets into your existing store location planning process, you'll get details of properties and local businesses. And with OS MasterMap Topography Layer, you'll have sight of the whole of Great Britain's landscape from vegetation and paths to buildings and roads.
Using our data you can:
- Analyse catchment areas for stores, including the number of residential and commercial addresses within any given radius of the preferred location for your store
- Undertake drive time analysis of proposed store locations, taking into account competitor and existing store locations. Further supplement this by adding your own customer data to analyse customer loyalty, identifying customers that are willing to drive past competitors to shop at your store
- Measure the size of the store site, taking into account the boundaries and its suitability for facilities
- Identify new developments of flats or housing estates not yet complete
- Recognise key local points of interest which work well to supplement your store based on your existing stores’ performance, for example flagship destination stores, beauty spots, walking trails, landmarks, attractions or key infrastructure like rail links or major roads; and
- Likewise highlight store types or points of interest that may have a detrimental effect to footfall for your store based on your store’s overall performance.
By combining our data with third party datasets, you can start to understand the operational consequence on the location, for example you can improve your business continuity plans by including accurate flood models into the analysis.
Visualising all of this data with your own data on to mapping, allows you to make more accurate decisions faster, further enhancing your store planning analysis.