By working with you throughout the product life cycle, we can develop products and solutions that closely align to your needs.
- Find out at an early stage about products we’re developing.
- Ensure our new products integrate with your software and services from the outset.
- Develop an open business relationship with us through consultation and sharing ideas.
- Engage with communities of customers and partners with common interests.
- Strengthen your product propositions in the GI market and beyond
Customers and influencers
- an enthusiasm to contribute
- leader in a particular sector/customer community
- represent interests and/or negotiate on behalf of customer groups
- recognised geographic information (GI) expert in a sector/members of trade associations/committees
OS partners and developers
- specialism/experience of partner
- technical expertise
- innovation that depends upon or adds special value to our idea, product or development;
- resource capability
- evidence of bona fide interest in a product or product area
- influence in, or commitment to, a particular market segment or sector
- Intention to update applications and interfaces within an agreed timeframe in line with our product plans
We will acknowledge your application within five working days and assess your eligibility within two working days. If accepted, we will send you an OS Insight Data Licence to sign and return.
We look forward to working with you.