- What are the requirements for new passwords?
Single sign-on passwords (when setting a new one) must be:
- between 8 and 12 characters long;
- a mixture of letters and numbers; and
- a mixture of uppercase and lowercase characters.
- Do I need to use a password to access OS Orders, the public sector members areas or the commercial customers area?
Yes, you will need your Single Sign-On password. If you have forgotten your password click the ‘Forgotten your password’ link on your log-in page.
- Can you guide me through using the Single sign-on identity management system?
Yes, we hope you'll find our Single-sign on guide (PDF) useful.