Latest OS MasterMap release details
- The latest OS MasterMap Topography and ITN data release is:
|Publication date||Extraction date|
|30 January 2017||12 January 2017|
All layers are available to order on DVD, via FTP or through the Download centre.
Details on Content improvement areas, included in this refresh are available here.
Known Topography Layer issues:
- There is a gap caused by missing area feature near Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, see image.
- There is a gap caused by missing area feature in Llanrumney, Cardiff, see image.
- There is a gap caused by missing building polygon in Dudley, Birmingham, see image.
- There is a known issue where line osgb5000005194987797 has not been split at intersection with line osgb1000000088356141 near Shelf, Bradford, see image.
OS MasterMap Topography Layer contains a very small number of overlapping polygons and 'holes' in the data. These problems are transient and the application of normal Change Only Updates (COU) will remove them in due course.
All previously published errors have been corrected.
For past messages, please see the archive.
Urban Path Network updates
This release is validated against and aligned to OS MasterMap® Integrated Transport Network™ released on 14 November 2016.
|OS MasterMap ITN Layer Urban Paths – country zip files||January 17
|OS MasterMap ITN Layer Urban Paths – 5x5 tile download||January 17|
Future publication of Urban Path Network
Below is our future schedule of publishing Urban Path Network and the ITN product release with which it will have been validated and aligned. We aim to keep these schedules up to date, but you should treat these dates as a guide only as they are subject to change. The ITN used for validation and alignment will be confirmed when Urban Path Network is published.
|Urban Path Network||OS MasterMap ITN Layer|
|April 2017||13 March 2017|
OS MasterMap Sites Layer updates
OS MasterMap Sites Layer is updated every six months. Please see the table below for the latest release date:
|OS MasterMap Sites Layer||October 2016|
Building Height Attribute updates
Building Height Attribute is an alpha release currently under the development. Please see the table below for the latest release date:
|Building Height Attribute||December 2014|