Latest OS MasterMap release details
- The latest OS MasterMap Topography and ITN data release is:
|Publication date||Extraction date|
|22 August 2016||04 August 2016|
All layers are available to order on DVD, via FTP or through the Download centre.
Details on Content improvement areas, included in this refresh are available here.
Known Topography Layer issues:
- There is an overlapping line feature osgb1000000179028912 in Burnmouth Bay, Scotland, see image.
- There is a gap caused by missing area feature in Dunston, Newcastle, see image.
- There is an overlapping area feature osgb1000000078608560 in Scotton, south of Richmond, see image.
- There is a known issue where the lines are missing between topographic areas osgb5000005185621330 and osgb1000001820486347 in Minster Marshes, Minster, see image.
- There is an overlapping line feature osgb5000005181954315 in Watford near London, see image.
- There is an incorrect orientation of 360° for Cartographic Symbol feature osgb5000005186217741.
OS MasterMap Topography Layer contains a very small number of overlapping polygons and 'holes' in the data. These problems are transient and the application of normal Change Only Updates (COU) will remove them in due course.
Known ITN issues:
There is missing grade separation information on RoadLink osgb4000000013160036 which is preventing access from the A442 onto the A4169. This should have a grade separation value of 1 when referencing RoadNode osgb4000000012906790 (370515, 305474).
All previously published errors have been corrected.
For past messages, please see the archive.
Urban Path Network updates
This release is validated against and aligned to OS MasterMap® Integrated Transport Network™ released on 31 May 2016.
|OS MasterMap ITN Layer Urban Paths – country zip files||July 16
|OS MasterMap ITN Layer Urban Paths – 5x5 tile download||July 16|
Future publication of Urban Path Network
Below is our future schedule of publishing Urban Path Network and the ITN product release with which it will have been validated and aligned. We aim to keep these schedules up to date, but you should treat these dates as a guide only as they are subject to change. The ITN used for validation and alignment will be confirmed when Urban Path Network is published.
|Urban Path Network||OS MasterMap ITN Layer|
|October 2016||22 August 2016|
OS MasterMap Sites Layer updates
OS MasterMap Sites Layer is updated every six months. Please see the table below for the latest release date:
|OS MasterMap Sites Layer||June 2016|
Building Height Attribute updates
Building Height Attribute is an alpha release currently under the development. Please see the table below for the latest release date:
|Building Height Attribute||December 2014|