Latest OS MasterMap release details
- The latest OS MasterMap Topography and ITN data release is:
|Publication date||Extraction date|
|19 December 2016||01 December 2016|
All layers are available to order on DVD, via FTP or through the Download centre.
Details on Content improvement areas, included in this refresh are available here.
Known Topography Layer issues:
- There is a gap caused by missing area feature near Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, see image.
- There is an overlapping area feature osgb5000005194463265 near Aston Clinton, Aylesbury, see image.
- There is an overlapping area feature osgb1000002031234729 in Failsworth, Manchester, see image.
- There are two separate area features osgb1000002038231780 and osgb5000005158264409 that should be merged, in Coatbridge, Glasgow, see image.
Known ITN issues:
- There is a missing link along the B3014, Farnborough (485884, 155497), see image.
OS MasterMap Topography Layer contains a very small number of overlapping polygons and 'holes' in the data. These problems are transient and the application of normal Change Only Updates (COU) will remove them in due course.
All previously published errors have been corrected.
For past messages, please see the archive.
Urban Path Network updates
This release is validated against and aligned to OS MasterMap® Integrated Transport Network™ released on 22 August 2016.
|OS MasterMap ITN Layer Urban Paths – country zip files||October 16
|OS MasterMap ITN Layer Urban Paths – 5x5 tile download||October 16|
Future publication of Urban Path Network
Below is our future schedule of publishing Urban Path Network and the ITN product release with which it will have been validated and aligned. We aim to keep these schedules up to date, but you should treat these dates as a guide only as they are subject to change. The ITN used for validation and alignment will be confirmed when Urban Path Network is published.
|Urban Path Network||OS MasterMap ITN Layer|
|January 2017||14 November 2016|
OS MasterMap Sites Layer updates
OS MasterMap Sites Layer is updated every six months. Please see the table below for the latest release date:
|OS MasterMap Sites Layer||October 2016|
Building Height Attribute updates
Building Height Attribute is an alpha release currently under the development. Please see the table below for the latest release date:
|Building Height Attribute||December 2014|