List of approved Areas for Development datasets and when they were exempted:
- The decision only relates to Ordnance Survey interests as we can only grant exemption status in relation to our own intellectual property (IP).
- If an Area for Development dataset includes the IP of a third party, the licensee must ensure that they also have the necessary permission(s) from them.
- The month and year only denotes when Ordnance Survey confirmed the decision to the member.
- Appearing in the list does not mean that the member has made the dataset available. You will still need to refer to the member responsible for the dataset you are interested in for any terms and conditions of use being applied by them.
- Hampshire County Council
- Rugby Borough Council
- Nottingham City Council (December 2013)