List of approved Public Conveniences derived datasets and when they were exempted:
- The decision only relates to Ordnance Survey interests as we can only grant exemption status in relation to our own intellectual property (IP).
- If an Public Conveniences dataset includes the IP of a third party, the licensee must ensure that they also have the necessary permission(s) from them.
- The month and year only denotes when Ordnance Survey confirmed the decision to the member.
- Appearing in the list does not mean that the member has made the dataset available. You will still need to refer to the member responsible for the dataset you are interested in for any terms and conditions of use being applied by them.
- Barrow-in-Furness Borough Council (Oct 2014)
- City of York Council (Nov 2014)
- Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council (Oct 2014)
- Hambleton District Council (Oct 2014)
- London Borough of Barnet (Nov 2014)
- London Borough of Hillingdon (Oct 2014)
- Newcastle City Council (Dec 2014)
- Northumberland County Council (Oct 2014)
- Nottingham City Council (Nov 2014)
- Rushmoor Borough Council (Nov 2014)
- Salford City Council (Oct 2014)
- South Kesteven District Council (Oct 2014)
- Torbay Council (Oct 2014)
- Waverley Borough Council (Oct 2014)