This page provides a list of 'generic' derived datasets that have been granted an exemption under the streamlined process from the terms of either the PSMA or OSMA Member licence.
- The list only includes datasets where permission has been given by the member organisation for us to publish them.
- The month and year only denotes when Ordnance Survey confirmed the decision to the member. It does not mean that the member has made the dataset available.
- You will still need to refer to any terms and conditions of use being applied by the member responsible for the dataset you are interested in.
(Use the letters to help you jump to the relevant section on the page.)
Use the links below to see the lists of the following exempted datasets:
- Public rights of way
- Public conveniences
- Conservation areas
- School catchment areas
- Areas for development
- Other derived data exemptions
City of York
- Planning applications (Dec 2014)
Dumfries and Galloway Council
- Archaeologically Sensitive Areas (Dec 2014)
- Community Councils (Dec 2014)
- Polling Districts (Dec 2014)
- Regional Scenic Areas (Dec 2014)
James Hutton Institute
- Soils of Scotland 1:25,000 (Oct 2014)
- Landcover Scotland 1988 (Sep 2014)