Thank you for your interest in this demonstrator to view Ordnance Survey Data through the OS OnDemand Service (OS OnDemand Demonstrator). The terms and conditions below set out a legal agreement between you and Ordnance Survey for your use of the Ordnance Survey Data and the OS OnDemand Service (OS OnDemand) through the OS OnDemand Demonstrator. By viewing the OS OnDemand Demonstrator, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Please read these terms carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use, download or access the OS OnDemand Demonstrator. The Ordnance Survey Data and
OS OnDemand viewed by you through the OS OnDemand Demonstrator shall be governed by these terms and conditions.
1. The Crown (and where applicable its suppliers) owns the intellectual property rights in the OS OnDemand and Ordnance Survey Data. You agree that the Crown (and where applicable its suppliers) shall retain all rights, title and interest in the Ordnance Survey Data, and OS OnDemand.
2. Subject to Clause 8, this Agreement shall commence on the date you access the Ordnance Survey Data and the OS OnDemand through the OS OnDemand Demonstrator and shall continue until 20 December 2013 (Term).
3. Ordnance Survey grants you a limited, personal, non exclusive, non transferable, free-of-charge and fully terminable licence during the Term to:
3.1. access and use OS OnDemand solely for the purpose of viewing the Ordnance Survey Data through the OS OnDemand Demonstrator internally within your business; and
3.2. use the Ordnance Survey Data solely for the purpose of accessing the OS OnDemand Demonstrator to view OS OnDemand internally within your business.
4. You are not permitted to (i) pass the OS OnDemand Demonstrator including but not limited to any of the Ordnance Survey Data to any third party; (ii) use the Ordnance Survey Data, OS OnDemand and/or OS OnDemand Demonstrator to recreate any of our products, any part of such products or any similar or substantially equivalent products; or (iii) sell, licence or distribute or otherwise commercially exploit the Ordnance Survey Data, OS On Demand and/or OS OnDemand Demonstrator or any products or services incorporating Ordnance Survey Data, OS OnDemand and/or OS OnDemand Demonstrator.
5. The Ordnance Survey Data, OS OnDemand and OS OnDemand Demonstrator are provided “as is” and without any warranty as to quality, fitness for purpose, accuracy, availability or otherwise.
6. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Ordnance Survey excludes all liability for any loss or damage of whatever nature arising from any use of the Ordnance Survey Data, OS OnDemand and/or OS OnDemand Demonstrator.
7. You agree not to tamper with or remove any copyright, trade mark, trade mark symbol or other proprietary notice of Ordnance Survey (or its suppliers) contained in the Ordnance Survey Data, OS OnDemand Demonstrator and/or OS OnDemand.
8. This Agreement shall terminate automatically on expiry of the Term. Prior to expiry of the Term we may terminate this Agreement and/or the OS OnDemand Demonstrator immediately.
9. The OS OnDemand Demonstrator and the licences granted in Clause 3 terminate automatically on termination of the Agreement for any reason. From the date of termination, you will immediately cease use of OS OnDemand Demonstrator and Ordnance Survey Data and destroy and delete all copies of the OS OnDemand Demonstrator including the Ordnance Survey Data.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by English law, and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.