Working in partnership – from small start-ups to leading multinationals – is central to our business vision. Our Licensed Partner programme offers you help to grow your business and promote the use of Ordnance Survey data.
Get in touch if you're looking to:
- Resell OS data to your customers.
- Integrate OS data as part of a solution/service to your customers.
- Use OS data to get information for your customers.
- Revenue opportunities - by adding value to or reselling our data.
- Access to Ordnance Survey markets and insights - we can help identify opportunities in a wide range of markets through the provision of market trend information and sector focussed partner events.
- Access to national coverage of all our products.
- Early insight to product developments – via regular e-newsletters and our OS Insight programme.
- Promotional opportunities for your business – including a free listing in our Partner Finder Directory and selected opportunities to speak and exhibit at Ordnance Survey events.
- Brand association - use our Licensed Partner logo on your products and promotional collateral.
- Technical support - access to our technical product team for advice and guidance, as well as product focussed deep-dive events.
- Marketing support - including working together to create joint case studies, press releases and campaign planning.
- Secure partner website – containing all the reference information you need.
- Collaboration with other Licensed Partners - networking and introductions through attendance our partner events.
If you are interested in joining our community, please contact us; we would love to hear from you.
Phone 03456 05 05 05
Please note: we carry out a small number of checks prior to accepting new members, as set out in Licence exceptions (PDF).