OSMA Management Board
Supporting and promoting the OSMA within the Scottish public sector.
This group reports to the Scottish Spatial Information Board, which was previously known as the Geography Steering Group. The purpose of the board is to ensure the agreement is helping to support the various GI related strategies in Scotland.
The aims of the group are to:
- foster a partnership approach to the successful implementation and operation of the agreement;
- identify issues that may cause tension in the partnership;
- receive reports from Ordnance Survey on the usage of data;
- provide an effective communication channel between the members of OSMA and Ordnance Survey;
- promote the use of the OSMA within the public sector in Scotland;
- grow the membership and support new members in using geographic information;
- ensure that funding is secured for the OSMA during its term and the future;
- support the aim and vision of the One Scotland One Geography document;
- provide members with guidance on the OSMA;
- support the implementation of the INSPIRE Directive in Scotland; and
- support the development of a Spatial Data Infrastructure (SDI) for Scotland.
- OSMA Management Board minutes and agenda (.zip)
Meetings from June 2014 to June 2016