Your guide to the PSMA and OSMA
Get the most out of your mapping agreement
Find out what happens when you join an Ordnance Survey public sector mapping agreement including member benefits, how to use OS data and the support you'll get from OS.
What happens after you've applied to join the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA) or the One Scotland Mapping Agreement (OSMA)?
We'll process your details and send you confirmation along with a login to your own member account.
Here's all the information you need to know, to get the most out of your Ordnance Survey mapping agreement.
What do I get as a member?
Exclusive member benefits
You'll get access to our public sector online portal where everything you need is in one place and you can:
- Use your administrator permissions to manage account users.
- Order OS data and try our sample data.
- Access exclusive information about OS products, plans and events.
- Tell us about any errors or omissions you notice in our data - we want to hear your feedback.
- Communicate with more than 4,000 members in our public sector community.
- Find support by watching webinars, reading FAQs and contacting our public sector team.
What can I do with OS data?
Help communities across GB
See how other PSMA/OSMA members are using OS data:
Make better decisions with a GIS
OS data is great, especially when combined with your own data using a Geographic Information System (GIS).
Here are some software providers that can help you manage and analyse your mapping data.
Work with an OS Partner
OS Partners can support your GIS needs and provide a tailored solution to help you get the most out of OS data.
What support will I get?
Connect with other members
Join other PSMA or OSMA members on our public sector forums.
Stay up to date with the latest news and events information.
Quick guide to licensing OS data
Here's a summary of what you can and can't do with OS data as a member of the PSMA or OSMA.
We're here to help. Talk to us if you have any questions:
PSMA: 03453 757595
OSMA: 03454 580650