What are the aims of PURG?
- Monitor the delivery and management of the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA)
- Demonstrate how GI (geographic information) can have the most effect by sharing experience and best practice in the use of PSMA data, support services and derived data
- Represent the user community’s views and requirements to the GI Customer Group (GICG)
- Monitor the quality of PSMA products and escalate to the GI Group any common issues that restrict the optimum use being made of data.
- Influence the development of Ordnance Survey products to satisfy members’ core geographic requirements
PSMA census results
Meet the team
Here are the members of the PSMA User Representatives Group.
To find your representative on the group, please visit our locate my nearest member page.
You might also be interested in the work of the GI Customer Group.