- Map shop, paper maps, GPS, mobile apps and OS Maps: Email email@example.com or call 03454 560420.
- General queries (including map errors, omissions and technical support): Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03456 050505.
- Planning application maps (get large-scale maps from OS Partners). See our planning applications page.
- Careers/recruitment: Email email@example.com or call 02380 056025 (9am-5pm, Monday to Friday).
- All business enquiries: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03453 757535.
- Sales, pricing or a quote for map data: Email email@example.com.
- Partner with OS: Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to use OS data for your business or customers.
- Map shop (paper maps, outdoor gear), mobile apps and OS Maps: Email email@example.com or call 03454 560420.
Government/public sector enquiries
- Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA): Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03453 757595.
- One Scotland Mapping Agreement (OSMA) enquiries: Email email@example.com or call 03454 580650.
While we always aim to exceed our customers’ expectations, sometimes things can go wrong. If you'd like to make a complaint please email firstname.lastname@example.org giving as much detail as you can.
Textphone (deaf and hard of hearing customers only please): 02380 056146
Textphone (from outside the UK – deaf and hard of hearing customers only please): +44 2380 056146
National calls are charged at the local rate.
International calls are charged at the standard rate.