- Dissertation funding - we support students with their geography-related research projects.
- Doctoral and Post-Doctoral support - we'd like to hear from students who have research ideas at undergraduate and post-graduate level.
- OS OpenData - your creative students can use this map data to help their digital projects.
- OS OpenSpace - technically-minded students can use this data to embed maps into their website or app.
- Digimap for Colleges - a free online mapping service provided by JISC, delivered by EDINA and enabled by OS. Use the annotation tools to identify different types of land use and buildings, plot transport routes to find the safest way to travel, and find the best location to open a new business. It's free to use - your college just needs to be signed up.
- Digimap for Universities - once your university subscribes, students and researchers can access our map data through the Digital Ordnance Survey Collection® - delivered by EDINA and JISC.
- #GetOutside - get lots of ideas for outdoor adventures.
- OS Locate app - your students can download this digital compass app on their phone to guide them on their outdoor adventures.
- Buy OS paper maps.
- OS blog - get your students to browse our blog for useful geography-related information: GI explained and using GI and maps. Perfect for that extra bit of coursework help.
- Working at OS - we do more than paper maps. We're a digital data company with lots of different roles including software engineers, data scientists, user experience designers, product managers and marketers.
- Graduate scheme - we open applications to our graduate scheme around August every year. Encourage your students to apply. They'll get stuck in to projects to help make a real difference.
- IT Trainee Programme - we're often looking for motivated, passionate self-starters with a keen interest in technology and IT.
- Internships, apprenticeships - from time to time we offer specific roles. Get your students to keep checking our careers pages.
- Twitter and Facebook - we post all job vacancies on our Twitter account and Facebook careers page.