- Doctoral and Post-Doctoral support - we'd like to hear from students who have research ideas at undergraduate and post-graduate level.
- OS OpenData - your creative students can use this map data to help their digital projects.
- OS OpenSpace - technically-minded students can use this data to embed maps into their website or app.
More about using OS data in education and research
- Working at OS - we do more than paper maps. We're a digital data company with lots of different roles including software engineers, data scientists, user experience designers, product managers and marketers.
- Graduate scheme - we open applications to our graduate scheme around August every year. Encourage your students to apply. They'll get stuck in to projects to help make a real difference.
- IT Trainee Programme - we're often looking for motivated, passionate self-starters with a keen interest in technology and IT.
- Internships, apprenticeships - from time to time we offer specific roles. Get your students to keep checking our careers pages.
- Twitter and Facebook - we post all job vacancies on our Twitter account and Facebook careers page.