Jump to the following:

OS uses cookies to improve this website. Read about cookies

• twitter
  • Google+
  • facebook

Newbie Area

Which area of the forums is for discussing osmaps online?

Tim
    • 4 August 2017 03:10PM
    • Visits: 0
    • Discussions: 1
    • Responses: 0
    • Last active: 4 August 2017 03:06PM

Sorry, stupid question I expect. It's not obvious to me which area of the forums is for discussing osmaps online? That is, the online maps available by subscription at https://osmaps.ordnancesurvey.co.uk and on the iOS apps. Thanks.

1 Response

ukbobby
      • 30 August 2017 09:28AM
      • Visits: 0
      • Discussions: 1
      • Responses: 0
      • Last active: 30 August 2017 09:16AM

Hi Tim I get the feeling that these forums are not for us to get actual answers to questions (silly idea I know) based on your comment being posted on 4th August - having had 33 views and not a single response! I was going to post a question myself around the android mapping app and some issues I am having with it but I too cannot work out where the correct place to post the query is - maybe the admin will look to revising the forum to be more user friendly.

A Newbie area should be the first place people respond - its new users to the forums looking for a bit of advice and guidance - its a place for first impressions.

If someone would like to answer Tims question and could suggest where I ask a question relating to the Android app I will happily post it.

Here's hoping eh!

Are there dedicated admin on this forum?

Please login or sign-up to respond to this discussion.

© Ordnance Survey 2016