1. This prize draw is free to enter and is open to companies that are invited by email to enter. The prize draw is not open to companies owned or controlled by Ordnance Survey International Services Limited employees, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the draw.
2. To enter the prize draw, complete the free to use Online Geospatial Maturity Assessment and submit it to Ordnance Survey International Services between 17 April 2017 and 25 May 2017 via the Geospatial Maturity Assessment page. You must submit your company’s name and email address on the entry form. Failure to do so will mean that your entry is void.
3. The promotion is limited to one entry per company. Entries from third parties, agents, organised groups or submitted in bulk will not be accepted.
4. No purchase is necessary.
5. The opening date for entries is 17 April 2017.
6. The closing date for entries is midnight (GMT) on 25 May 2017.
7. There will be one winner drawn at random from all valid entries on or after the closing date.
8. The prize is a 2-day Geospatial Maturity Review assessment undertaken remotely via structured Skype/telephone interviews with key personnel from the winning company. The Promoter will liaise with the winning company to confirm suitable dates and times for the interviews and the winning company will ensure that its key personnel are available for interviews at the agreed times.
It is a condition of the prize that the interviews shall take no longer than seven hours in total and shall be completed by no later than 31 August 2017. The review shall be undertaken by an Ordnance Survey International Services Limited consultant and the prize will include delivery of an assessment report.
9. The winner will be notified by email no later than two weeks after the draw taking place. The winner will need to confirm that it wishes to claim the prize within two weeks of being notified as failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoter reserves the right to pick another winner at random from the remaining entries.
10. The prize is non-transferable, is not for resale and there are no cash alternatives.
11. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
13. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity arising out of this promotion which may include but is not limited to, photoshoots and interviews for use on our website, blog and/or social media.
14. The name of the winner shall be available upon written request.
15. By entering the prize draw, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions and consent to the transfer of their personal data to Ordnance Survey International Limited for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. By completing the Online Geospatial Maturity Assessment, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions applicable to the assessment.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions if in its opinion it becomes necessary to do so.
17. Ordnance Survey International Services Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with this prize draw, or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. Ordnance Survey International Services Limited shall not be responsible for any expenses incurred by the winners.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the court of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Ordnance Survey International Services Limited (company number 10201603) registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton, SO16 0AS. Ordnance Survey International Services is a subsidiary company of Ordnance Survey Limited (trading as ‘OS’ and ‘Ordnance Survey’) (company number 09121572), whose registered office is Explorer House, Adanac Drive, Southampton SO16 0AS.