eTrex Touch 25 handheld GPS is designed for all your outdoor activities, from cycling and walking to geocaching and even water-sports.
It uses a touch screen to make it easy to use, is fully weatherproof and even comes with an included handlebar mount. It can be customised for a range of different activities, making it easy to use for different purposes, and each activity can be further customised to show you the information that's most important to you.
It comes preloaded with Garmin TopoActive Europe maps, which shows roads and some off-road features but you can add more detailed mapping using the SD card slot. It will last up to 16 hours using replaceable AA size batteries.
- Configured for for multiple activities, or create your own
- Preloaded with Garmin TopoActive Europe maps
- Cycling mount included
- Bright 2.6’’ (6.5cm) colour capacitive touchscreen
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass to get your bearings quickly
- Discover planned routes from OS Maps or other sources and import the GPX file to show and follow the route on screen
- 250,000 preloaded geocaching points to discover
|Exclusive OS Offer
||This bundle includes a free 12 month OS Maps subscription worth £25.99. Plan routes, export to GPS and print paper maps at home. A subscription code will be emailed to you within five working days of purchase.
Weight (with batteries): 159g
Dimensions: 10.2 x 5.8 x 3.3cm
Screen size: 3.6 x 5.5cm
Display resolution: 160 x 240 pixels
Battery: 2 x AA (not included - rechargeable recommended)
Battery life: up to 16 hours
IPX7 water resistant
USB cable included
Preloaded with TOPO Active Europe map - 46 countries
Built-in memory: 8 GB
Accepts microSD cards for additional mapping (not included)
Waypoints/favorites/locations: up to 4000
Stored routes: up to 200
Track log: up to 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
250,000 geocaching points included