Discover the musical heritage of Great Britain, from classic tunes to the latest indie music festivals with Strumpshaw, Tincleton & Giggleswicks 'Great British Music Map'. It features thousands of points of interest including live music venues, festival sites, places from lyrics and more.
This is a 2-sided, fold-out map with a card cover in the same style as a traditional OS map. The front has the highly detailed mapping with all your musical needs, while the back has space for you to create your own music themed road trip, along with a suggested itinerary
- All of Britain on one large map sheet
- Over 350 festivals of all sizes
- Over 700 live music venues, including over 400 essential grass-roots venues identified by the Music Venue Trust
- Over 700 places celebrated in song titles / lyrics, album titles and band / artist names, plus cover art and music video locations
- Loads of famous studios, riotous gigs, funny quotes, shrines to dear departed stars, and other glorious locations of musical anecdote and intrigue
- A glorious road trip connecting Britain’s top music locations with playlist suggestions and space to add your own favourite tunes and route notes
Available as a folded version in a card cover, as a flat unframed poster to stick on the wall and as a framed print for the hard-core music fan.The framed option is a 20mm wide flat natural oak picture frame moulding, made from real oak wood with a natural finish. It included acrylic safety glazing that looks just like glass but is much lighter and safer. Taped at the back and hanging kit attached, so it's ready to hang as soon as you get it.