The OS 35 is ideal for any adventure, with more features for experienced navigators. The liquid-filled capsule gives a fast, accurate reading, while the luminescent bezel helps in low light. It includes measurement tools for the 1:25k OS Explorer and 1:50k OS Landranger maps, and a magnifying glass for checking small details.
The compass is housed in a tough plastic case that fits easily in the hand for comfort and durability, and includes a lanyard.
- Easy to manoeuvre luminescent rotating bezel for extra visibility
- Liquid-filled capsule lets the high grade steel needle rotate freely and adds stability for a more accurate reading
- Clear red scale in both 1:25 000 and 1:50 000 to allow use with both the OS maps
- Orienting arrow easily allows compass to be aligned to Grid north
- Index line is an extension of the direction of travel arrow for accurate route planning
- Handy lanyard to hang around your neck, wrist or the map to allow easy storage
- Useful compass guide included, making it easy to understand how to navigate with a compass
- Measurements: 57 x 114 x 10 mm
- Weight: 30 g
- Material: Plastic
- Balanced for northern hemisphere
- Ruler (cm), 1:25k and 1:50k romers
- Resolution: 2°
- Operating temperature: -30° C to +60° C
- Manufactured: Finland
Suunto developed the first mass manufactured liquid-filled compasses in Finland in 1936, and now make a range of products for leisure, sports and marine. OS has chosen Suunto to develop the OS range of compasses due to their dedication to quality and experience in making equipment that can deal with harsh conditions.