Online mapping and route planning
Looking for OS getamap? Click here
- View and print OS maps on your computer, tablet or smartphone web browser
- Create and share your own walking, cycling and running routes
- Import or export routes to any GPS device
- You'll find over 400,000 routes from OS Maps users, Good Pub Guide, Country Walking and Trail Magazine
- Make more of your trip with local pubs, cafés, hotels and more
- Use for free or subscribe to access extra features such as 25K mapping
What is OS Maps?
OS Maps is the new online map application from Ordnance Survey. It works through your web browser so you don't need to install any special software. It's available on PC and Mac desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Plan your next adventure with high definition online maps and aerial imagery, then plot a route to check distance and elevation profile. Print your map on a selection of scales to take with you then add notes and share with your friends online.
Try for free and then subscribe to expand your horizons
Register for free today to access the standard map, route planning, places of interest and A4 printing. You can search the thousands of routes routes to find one in the right area that matches your activity and location, and then share them with friends - ideal for planning your next day trip or holiday.
Create more adventures by upgrading to a subscription to unlock:
- Viewing high resolution 1:25k and 1:50k scale maps
- Printing maps on A3 or A4 size in portrait or landscape
- Create private routes with your own notes
- Customise your route styling and add a photo
- Find premium authored routes created by top writers
- Export routes in GPX format to use on a GPS
Start with OS Maps now for only 35p a week
For a limited time, 12 Month's subscription to OS Maps starts from only £17.95.
It's amazing value at only 35p per week - but it's going to be revised as we add new features, so make sure you secure your subscription now.
OS Maps key features
|Maps available||Standard, aerial||Standard, National Parks, aerial, 1:25k (Explorer), 1:50k (Landranger)|
|Create Routes||Yes - manual||Yes - manual and automatic snap to path (in National Parks)|
|Find routes||Public only||Public and professional|
|Add notes and images||Notes only||Notes and images*|
|Show places of interest||Yes||Yes|
|Print maps||A4||A4, A3|
* coming soon