The Vango Soul 200 takes just 7 minutes to pitch. It uses just two fibreglass poles, meaning it's lightweight and compact to carry. The outer has a 2000mm hydrostatic head and the inner is made from breathable polyester inner tent with a part mesh inner door. The PE groundsheet is durable and waterproof to 10,000mm. The oversized carry bag makes it easy to pack away and transport. It is an ideal starter tent.
- 2 man tent with a a double skin design - ideal for first time campers or festivals.
- Pitches in 7 minutes - quick and simple inner first pitching.
- Waterproof in heavy rain - Protex 70 Denier polyester flysheet with a 3000mm hydrostatic head.
- PE groundsheet - durable, hardwearing and waterproof to 10,000mm.
- Just 2 Powerflex fibreglass poles - lightweight and easy to pitch.
- Part mesh inner door - adds ventilation and keeps out flies.
- Lantern loop sewn into the roof - so that you can hang your lantern to read or relax.
- Oversized carry bag - extra volume makes packing away easier.
- Fully fire retardant fabrics - for safety.
- Size: 270 x 130 x 95cm
- Pack size: 50 x 13 x 13cm
- Weight: 2.2kg
More about Vango tents
Vango has been developing tents and outdoor equipment since 1966. They are based in Scotland, so should know all about dealing with the wide variety of conditions we get in this country!
Vango tents are designed to be light-weight, but still durable enough to cope with wind, heavy rain, crowded festival sites and unruly children. Their experience means they design in useful features like extra stability straps, storage pockets and lantern loops. Their products are recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme and The Scouts Association. They also make tents for ShelterBox, providing tents for disaster relief.