Vivofit 3 follows your progress 24/7 thanks to its 1-year battery life. It automatically monitors your rest when you go to sleep. It’s water resistant so you can wear it in the pool or the shower.
The device learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily goal. As you meet your milestones, Vivofit 3 will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
While it’s ideal to be moving all throughout the day, we know that’s not always the case. Luckily, Vivofit 3 tracks any and all of your movement, including inactivity. So while you might lose track of time and forget to move, Vivofit 3 won’t. A red move bar appears on the display and a gentle alert sounds after 1 hour of inactivity. The move bar builds every 15 minutes until you reset it by walking for a couple of minutes.
- Features 1-year battery life
- Shows steps, calories, distance, intensity minutes and time of day on backlit display; monitors sleep
- Auto activity detection classifies activity type on Garmin Connect
- Use your free OS Maps subscription (exclusive to OS) to find activities and hit your step count
- Reminds you to stay active with move bar and audible alert
- Automatically syncs to Garmin Connect to save, plan and share progress
|Exclusive OS Offer
||Get a free 12 month OS Maps subscription worth £23.99 with this device. Plan routes, export to GPS and print paper maps at home. A subscription code will be emailed to you within five working days of purchase.