The Vango Bravo 300 is ideal for those on a budget. The tent is simple and quick to pitch, using a three pole hoop system. The small pack size makes it ideal for taking on hikes and travels without the worry of space.
- 2 man tent with a a double skin design - ideal for first time campers or festivals.
- Protex® 70 Denier polyester flysheet with 3000mm HH - highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric that will keep you dry and comfortable, and it's exclusive to Vango
- 10,000mm HH Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Linked-In Groundsheet - offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be rolled away when not in use and is much easier to clean than a fully sewn in groundsheet
- Colour Coded Poles - for intuitive pitching
- Diamond Clear Windows - maximises light and offers great visibility
- High Visibility Guylines with Guyline Tidies - attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching
- Pack size: 50 x 17 x 17cm
- Weight: 3.9kg
More about Vango tents
Vango has been developing tents and outdoor equipment since 1966. They are based in Scotland, so should know all about dealing with the wide variety of conditions we get in this country!
Vango tents are designed to be light-weight, but still durable enough to cope with wind, heavy rain, crowded festival sites and unruly children. Their experience means they design in useful features like extra stability straps, storage pockets and lantern loops. Their products are recommended by the Duke of Edinburgh Award scheme and The Scouts Association. They also make tents for ShelterBox, providing tents for disaster relief.