The competition is now closed!
See our blog for details of the winner.
Win a family trip to Lapland – ride a sleigh, build a snowman and meet Santa!
We would like you to draw a map of what you think Santa's town looks like. You can create your map on paper or on your computer, and we will choose our favourite to win a family trip to Lapland.
The trip is just before Christmas, on the 22 of December, and includes:
- Return flights from Gatwick Airport to Lapland
- A Snowmobile trip
- Journey by sled pulled by real huskies
- Reindeer sleigh ride
- 2-course lunch
- Build a snowman and have a snowball fight!
- Have a go in a toboggan
- Finding and meeting Santa with gifts for each child
The trip is for two adults and two children up to the age of 12.
So what should you draw? Think about what sort of buildings and other things Santa would need to make toys for all the children in the world. Have a look at some real maps and see what kind of things appear there, and then use your imagination to create your own!
Please submit your entries to arrive by midnight on 4 December 2014. Our favourite map will also be used as our company electronic Christmas card and will be featured on our blog.
Important notes for parents or guardians
- This competition is open to children up to 12 years old.
- The trip is for two adults and two children up to the age of 12 on 22/12/14.
- You must be able to check in at Gatwick for a flight at 07:30 on 22/12/14 and return that evening.
- You must all be fit to fly and have valid passports.
- You will have to make your own way to and from Gatwick airport.
- Ensure you leave us with contact details including a phone number so we can contact you quickly if you win.
- Entries close midnight 04/12/2014.
- See the full terms and conditions.
How to enter
Enter by post
Please DOWNLOAD THE ENTRY FORM, complete it and send it with your entry to:
SANTA MAP COMPETITION
4 Adanac Drive
No stamp required, but please note that we can't return your map picture.
Enter by email
Please, ask a parent or guardian to CLICK HERE to send us an email. Ensure you include your contact details and that you agree to the following:
The picture being submitted is the original work of the child
The Entrant has the permission of the child to submit their picture
The Entrant has read and agrees to the terms and conditions