Are you a champion of the great outdoors?
We are looking for inspirational adventurers that are passionate and enthusiastic about Britain.
If you've got what is takes, nominate yourself (or someone you know) as a #GetOutside champion.
- The most detailed, current and comprehensive map dataset of Great Britain, you can reference your data with it to any real-world feature. This helps you to manage your organisation's assets more effectively.
- A dataset of Great Britain's road network from motorways to urban paths, it includes restrictions such as one-way systems – ideal for navigation applications. View it in context with the Topography Layer.
- AddressBase Premium is the most current, comprehensive and accurate geographic dataset available of addresses, properties and land areas where services are provided. It even includes properties yet to be built.
- Expertly colour-balanced and corrected for geometric distortions (orthorectified), this is seamless aerial photography of the highest quality. Over 98% of our imagery is 5 years old or less; 66% is 3 years old or less.
- Regularly updated in line with other large-scale datasets, OS Terrain 5 explicitly and accurately models significant features such as roads, railways, quarries and lakes. It’s ideal for flood risk analysis and much more.
- Combine your data with ours to discover virtually everything there is to know about any given location.
- Understand all the what-ifs from compelling visuals and take better informed decisions.
- Deliver better services faster and more cost-effectively.
The first quote is a duplicate of the last and vice versa. This allows for an endless looping effect in the carousel.
“Ordnance Survey outdoor leisure mapping, is trusted by people across England and Wales and provides the perfect balance between accessible, user-friendly maps and the high levels of detail we require.”Frazer Rhodes,
FCRM Senior Advisor, Environment Agency
“We rely on accurate location data from Ordnance Survey for an improved understanding of risk exposure, leading to improved decision making and better pricing.”Rob Osment,
Global GeoRisk Director, RSA
“By using Ordnance Survey data our people are now more confident about the quality of the record and the decisions they make. This all supports delivery of an improving service for our customer.”Mike Turner,
Asset Records Manager, Yorkshire Water
“The data enables us to identify postcode areas in which we have an accumulation of insured risks in the form of individual premises.”Catherine Dixon,
Property & Risk Control Manager, Allianz
“I have confidence in the Ordnance Survey brand and know that the maps are accurate and regularly updated. They can be used as straightforward location maps or as base maps for design drawings and 3-D modelling.”Patricia Frazer,
James Denholm Partnership