Search for licences

Find the correct OS licence to suit your organisation's needs

Showing 1 results
  • Page 1
  • Schools, colleges and universities can use OS data in education and research. We support and encourage students and researchers at all levels to use Ordnance Survey mapping data as part of their learning. To help you get the most out of OS data, suitable data licensing terms are available via our Partner, Edina.


Can't find what you need?

If you can't find a licence that suits your requirements, get in touch today