Skip to content
Showing 147 results for licencing

Partner contracts, licences and service plans

Find the latest OS Partner contracts, licences and service plans. You can see a history of all Partner contracts too.

Solicitors with a Paper Map Copy Licence

This Freedom of Information request asks for a list of solicitors and licensed conveyancers who hold a paper map copying licence.

Sign up for the Data Exploration Licence

Register here for your Data Exploration Licence to use Ordnance Survey (OS) data to develop your ideas.

Register for our media licence

Apply to use OS mapping in TV, films, print and online.

Publishing Licence request form

Request to use OS mapping in publications, for merchandise and online.

Licence exceptions policy

We will grant appropriate licences wherever possible and in line with our Fair Trading Policy. However sometimes there will be licence exceptions.

Cost of licence for AddressBase Core (FOI21983)

This Freedom of Information request asks how much a single seat licence of AddressBase core would be if purchased direct from OS.

Contract and licence support

Find out what OS Partner licence suits your needs

What you'll get from the OS Partner Programme

As an OS Partner you’ll be updated regularly on our products, plans, licences and contracts.

Helpful licensing terms

This section provides information about some of the more common terms used in our public sector licences.

Public sector licensing: Publishing OS data in print and/or online

How your Public sector member licence lets you publish OS data in print or online to support your core business.

Public sector licensing guide

Learn what you can do with your PSGA member licence.

Public sector licences for end users

This licence helps you set out relevant terms involved with OS data and helps protect you from liability if the third party breaches the licence.

Publishing licence: Printing OS maps

Find out about using our maps in your publication and apply online for a licence.

Paper Map Copying Licence

Use our Paper Map Copying Licence (PMCL) to support your business with unlimited copied OS mapping.

OS Maps terms

End User Licence Agreement (EULA) for OS Maps

EU INSPIRE End User Licence

Use our EU INSPIRE Licence to facilitate better public access to environmental data in accordance with the European INSPIRE Directive.

Secret Stories terms

End User Licence Agreement (EULA) for the Secret Stories Mobile App