It's not easy being an outdoor adventurer in Britain. There's just too much to choose from!
This poster version of The Great British Adventure Map, described by creators Strumpshaw, Tincleton & Giggleswick as ‘all the best bits of Britain on a single sheet of paper’, bamboozles you with choices for where to explore next. Packed with places to visit, things to see, trails to walk, and rides to...ride, it's perfect for anyone who has ever asked "what do you want to do this weekend?"
This poster has a map of all of Great Britain in 1:1 000 000 scale, showing long distance walking and cycling routes, the top 50 places to visit, great beaches, hills and mountains and some of the best views in the country.
- All of Britain on one large map poster
- Map shows key long distance walking and cycling routes, mountains, hills, beaches, viewpoints, outdoor art, historical sites and much more
- Top 50 adventure locations with notes on each
- Bonus info on the biggest, longest, highest and lowest bits
- Size: A glorious 89 x 100cm (similar to an OS Landranger)
- Handsomely printed on high quality uncoated paper, so you can scribble notes, route lines or make improvements to the map
- Dreamed up, designed and made in Britain
- Based on the 2nd edition (2017) folded map
- ISBN: 9781999784515