- Create and share walking, cycling and running routes throughout Great Britain
- Print A4 Ordnance Survey maps at home in different scales
- Find 250,000 ready-made routes from other users, Good Pub Guide, Country Walking & Trail Magazine
- Add your own waypoints, markers and points of interest
- Upload and download routes from your GPS device
- Try for free or buy a subscription to enjoy the full features
- Make the most of OS getamap with our Top Tips
What is OS getamap?
OS getamap is the online map application from Ordnance Survey. View the full detail of OS Landranger Maps and OS Explorer Maps for all of Great Britain. You can plot your route, add notes and photos then print and e-mail your route to friends. You can even export routes in GPX format for use in GPS devices such as Garmin.
Try for free and then subscribe
You can quickly get a flavour of what OS getamap has to offer including: searching and viewing Ordnance Survey maps online, weather, calculate driving directions and find lots of things to do (pubs, places to stay, castles, National Trust properties, English Heritage sites, attractions, plus lots more!). Just click here to launch getamap and try it for yourself.
By taking out a subscription you get access to everything that OS getamap can do:
- Unlimited printing of Ordnance Survey Maps!
- Create, save and share your walking, cycling and running routes
- Search for routes created by others
- Customise your route styling and add waypoint notes and photos
- Import and export your routes in GPX format, or sync up to a Garmin device.
- View your maps in full screen mode
Microsoft Silverlight is required to run OS getamap. It's free, secure and easy to install.
12 Month's subscription to OS getamap is only £19.99. Amazing value at only 38p per week!
Try it for free!
You can use a free version of the OS getamap service, but many of the features above are only available to subscribers.Try OS getamap™ for free!