Encourage tourism in your area. With lots of tourist attractions featured, it’s a great map for your website to help visitors plan days out.
Enhance a leaflet or sales brochure with a map of your local area. You can open the files in image editing software and cut out the area you need.
Save money and benefit from simple licensing terms. 1:250,000 Scale Colour Raster is free to view, download and use for commercial, education and personal purposes.
How to get this product
Our open data products are covered by the Open Government Licence (OGL), which allows you to:
- copy, distribute and transmit the data;
- adapt the data; and
- exploit the data commercially, whether by sub-licensing it, combining it with other data, or including it in your own product or application.
We simply ask that you acknowledge the copyright and the source of the data by including the following attribution statement:
- Contains OS data © Crown copyright and database right 2022
- Where you use Code-Point Open data, you must also use the following attribution statements:
- Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and Database right 2022
- Contains National Statistics data © Crown copyright and database right 2022
The MAGIC map of Natural England
Using Ordnance Survey (OS) mapping, Landmark Solutions created an online portal to help the 2,000 people who visit Natural England's MAGIC website each day.
|Key Features||What this product offers|
TIFF palette 8-bit (256 colours) with LZW compression
Palette of 256 colours