rob
  • rob
  • Rating: 11 points Novice
    • 15 May 2018 12:55PM
    • Visits: 61
    • Discussions: 10
    • Responses: 19
    • Last active: 15 May 2018 12:46PM

Hi - I just downloaded the 2018/04 OpenRoads GML files, and over 1 million of the roads now have a new RoadClassificationValue of 'Unknown' that isn't described in the User Guide and Technical Specification.

For example, at the very beginning of the GML file for 'HP' we have:

< road:roadClassification codeSpace="http://www.os.uk/xml/codelists/RoadClassificationValue.xml">Unknown< /road:roadClassification >

[EDIT: I'm struggling to get the GML to paste correctly here, and I've had to inject some spaces in the above to get it to come out at all correctly]

This isn't causing me a problem, but it tripped my sanity checking logic, so I thought I would let you know.

Regards,
    Rob

1 Response

22vanessa
      • 23 May 2018 04:40AM
      • Visits: 0
      • Discussions: 0
      • Responses: 0
      • Last active: 23 May 2018 04:36AM

Hey it was really a very nice post. I want to see more posts like these further. Its engaging and at the same time refreshing. I had no clue about this. But this post actually helped me a lot. My brother was also talking about this forum and this turned to be really very engaging and interesting as well. I want to get notified when more posts like these comes up. I would also like you to know that I have a passion for writing and would love to act as a helping hand for the people who needs essay write up.
      This is not just an essay writing help service but to meet you’re other requirements at its best as well. We want to make you tension free with the help of our efficient professionals to be at your service through their knowledge and experience. You can check out all the features of our service in order to make it easy for you to place an order. http://collegewritingservice.blogspot.com/

Please login or sign-up to respond to this discussion.

© Ordnance Survey 2016