We believe people work best when they have a clear mission, feel empowered to make change, and have a great work-life balance.
That’s why we’ve created a great place to work with flexible working, training, and social activities.
Our friendly people make OS a great place to work and you’ll never be short on support. In addition to training, you’ll also learn on the job – challenging the norm, sharing knowledge and bouncing ideas off each other is part of our fabric.
Find your better place, by applying to join OS.
A rich history of innovation
At every step in our journey, we’ve pioneered cutting-edge technology and led the way with world-leading geospatial know-how.
In 1747 William Roy, an innovative young engineer at the start of his career, was tasked with creating a military map of Scotland. But he had a bigger vision: to survey and map the whole of Britain.
Roy’s determination and ingenuity paved the way for modern surveying and thanks to his vision thousands of surveyors mapped every corner of Britain with pinpoint accuracy.
Nearly 230 years later, we still approach our work with the same spirit of adventure and dedication to accuracy that William Roy pioneered.
Gender pay gap
Please click here to view our recent gender pay gap report.
There are lots of opportunities for you to get involved in our social scene and activities to develop your skills.
- Experiment with new technologies; help shape a growing industry.
- Get involved in social clubs including running, volleyball, yoga, photography and our choir.
- Enjoy working in our purpose-built, open plan, eco-friendly building on the South Coast.
- Experience our culture of embracing a more flexible working environment.
- Refuel in our on-site restaurant, cafe and shop.
- Work with friendly, supportive, encouraging people.