Request for information - Ref No: FOI231187
We received your request on 5 October 2023.
We have handled your request under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000.
A copy of your request is set out in the extract below:
“I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information for the Project - Search and Merchandising Tool, Notice Reference - IT-556-65-TS2609.2023
- Copy of successful tender (by removing confidential information).
- Scoring table of all bidders, split by scores awarded for each question of bid.
- Approximate date that the tender will be reissued towards the end of the current contract period.
- How many bidders submitted responses?
- Name of all bidders who submitted responses.
- Rank of all bidders who submitted responses I would prefer to receive the information electronically.”
I confirm that Ordnance Survey does not hold the information you have requested.
Advice and Assistance
This was not a tender but instead a market engagement event asking for feedback on a proposed specification. The tender that resulted from this event is currently live with bids due to be returned by 13 October 2023. The notice is published here: Search, Merchandising and Recommendations Tool - Contracts Finder (www.gov.uk)
Your enquiry has been processed according to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000. If you are unhappy with our response, you may request an internal review with our Internal Review Officer by contacting them, within two months of receipt of our final response to your Freedom of Information (FOI) request, as follows:
Internal Review Officer
Customer Service Centre
Please include the reference number above. You may request an internal review where you believe Ordnance Survey has:
- Failed to respond to your request within the time limits (normally 20 working days)
- Failed to tell you whether or not we hold the information
- Failed to provide the information you have requested
- Failed to explain the reasons for refusing a request
- Failed to correctly apply an exemption or exception
The Internal Review Officer will not have been involved in the original decision. They will conduct an independent internal review and will inform you of the outcome of the review normally within 20 working days, but exceptionally within 40 working days, in line with the Information Commissioner’s guidance.
The Internal Review Officer will either: uphold the original decision, provide an additional explanation of the exemption/s applied or release further information, if it is considered appropriate to do so.
Appeal to Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
If, following the outcome of the internal review you remain unhappy with our response, you may raise an appeal, within three months of receiving our response, with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Further information can be found on the ICO website.