Request for information - Ref No: FOI20963
Thank you for your email of 12 June 2020, requesting information from Ordnance Survey in accordance with the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000, as set out in the extract below:
- On the 1 March 2020, (a) the total number and (b) full-time-equivalent of Ordnance Survey (OS) staff (permanent/temporary employees), by grade in OS HR
- On the 1 March 2020, the total number of contingent labour (contractors) staff engaged by the OS, by their equivalent grade designation, in OS HR
- A copy of the organogram for OS HR on the 1 March 2020, or the latest one that was made, with a date
- On 1 March 2020, the total number of OS HR staff by office location.
I confirm that Ordnance Survey does hold the information you have requested.
The information you have requested is attached:.
Your enquiry has been processed according to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) 2000. If you are unhappy with our response, you may request an internal review with our Internal Review Officer by contacting them, within two months of receipt of our final response to your Freedom of Information (FOI) request, as follows:
Internal Review Officer
Customer Service Centre
Please include the reference number above. You may request an internal review where you believe Ordnance Survey has:
- Failed to respond to your request within the time limits (normally 20 working days)
- Failed to tell you whether or not we hold the information
- Failed to provide the information you have requested
- Failed to explain the reasons for refusing a request
- Failed to correctly apply an exemption or exception
The Internal Review Officer will not have been involved in the original decision. They will conduct an independent internal review and will inform you of the outcome of the review normally within 20 working days, but exceptionally within 40 working days, in line with the Information Commissioner’s guidance.
The Internal Review Officer will either: uphold the original decision, provide an additional explanation of the exemption/s applied or release further information, if it is considered appropriate to do so.
Appeal to Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
If, following the outcome of the internal review you remain unhappy with our response, you may raise an appeal, within three months of receiving our response, with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Further information can be found on the ICO website (ico.org.uk) under ‘Report a concern’ or you may wish to call the ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113.