This public sector innovation licence enables third parties to research and develop innovative ideas and propositions.
You're covered for...
This licence is solely for the purposes of:
- Developing, evaluating and testing your data as part of the third party's own products and/or services, and demonstrating those products and/or services to others.
- Using the innovation data (for the purpose of evaluating it) as a business tool for the ordinary internal day-to-day activities involved in the administration and running of a business or organisation.
Third parties can't...
This licence does not allow the third party to:
- Pass any of the innovation data to any other third party not directly involved in the development, evaluation, testing or demonstration of products and/or services.
- Use the innovation data to recreate any of OS’s products, any part of such products or any similar or substantially equivalent products.
- Commercially exploit, sell, license or distribute the innovation data or any products or services incorporating the innovation data.
Read only version: Public sector innovation licence
Read only version: Public sector (Scotland) innovation licence
Editable version: Public sector innovation licence
Editable version: Public sector (Scotland) innovation licence
Welsh language version: Public sector innovation licence
Dos and don'ts
You are not allowed to supply the third party with OS licensed data under this licence.