Fill out the form below to download our latest report on using geospatial data to plan for 5G.
5G Planning – geospatial considerations: A guide for planners and local authorities
This report focuses on the impact of man-made and natural environment on the propagation of 5G millimetric wave signals. It also covers what network planners and local authorities need to consider when planning a new network.
This comprehensive report aims to help you assess:
- The environment being considered for deployment.
- Which geospatial features are important to consider.
- How to identify these geospatial features.
- Where new features need to be captured.
- Which techniques and associated indicative costs may be involved.
See here for our report on 'The effect of the built and natural environment of millimetric radio waves'.