Copy unlimited amounts of original Ordnance Survey (OS) mapping to support day-to-day business administration in all offices where your business operates. This includes copying OS mapping in all offices where your business operates.
Subject to the applicable fee being paid, this licence lets you:
- Make copies of original Ordnance Survey mapping to support your day-to-day business administration.
- Publish copies of OS mapping on your web pages, for example to show the location of your offices, subject to the terms set out in the Licence.
- Include copies of Ordnance Survey mapping as part of your professional service, for example, to supply a copy of an extract of an OS map to your client, subject to the rules set out in the Licence.
- Copy mapping based on Ordnance Survey mapping produced by another publisher, subject to you obtaining permission to copy the mapping involved directly from that publisher.
- The annual fee is based on the number of offices to be covered by your licence.
You can find the Paper Map Copying Licence terms and conditions here.
Use copies of OS mapping as part of a professional service
Include copies of OS maps in leaflets, brochures and on web pages, or copy maps based on OS mapping produced by another publisher.