Safeguard your workforce through smarter planning
Good health is good business – so keeping staff safe is a top priority.
Read our latest report to learn how location insights can help your firm raise the bar for health and safety and mitigate risk from employees when performing critical work – from excavation to customer visits.
Inside, you’ll find:
- How to prioritise responsibilities and priorities with reference to health, safety and wellbeing
- Why firms apply data insights to monitor asset conditions and protect field workers
- Where better use of location data can help to reduce key risks – such as cable strikes
- What firms are doing to date to integrate key data sets across industry and share insights
- How these actions to protect workers have resulted in complimentary efficiency outcomes