OS Orders lets you order geographic data for your business from Ordnance Survey (OS).
It is one of the ways of getting hold of OS data, used by our commercial customers, as well as public sector Partners.
To get open data, you’ll need to download it from our open data download page. If we’ve not answered your question below, get in touch.
Before you order
If you are a commercial customer, a member of the Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA) or One Scotland Mapping Agreement (OSMA), or using OS data under the Data Exploration Licence (DEL) you need to register here before making an online order.
After you do, you will receive two emails, one confirming you have registered, and one containing your log-in credentials. You must log into the system using your username and password within seven days of receiving it. Otherwise your password will time out.
Once you’re logged in, you can:
- Order data (available via download).
- View your order history.
- Access your download orders for a period of 12 months from date of receipt.
- View your contract(s) with OS. Including partner contracts and products your organisation is licensed to use.
- Manage the users of your account.
- Find your ftp login credentials.
Contact us for more information.